5 Digital Documentation Features for
8 seconds is all you get!
- 21st-century attention spans are shorter
- The efficient use of a worker’s time is critical to their productivity
- 21st-century workers are mobile
- Many are working from home
- They’re reading your digital documents on mobile devices
Writers and publishers are using these digital document features to optimize that 8 seconds.
This white paper speaks about 5 features identified from extensive research on how writers and publishers of procedural digital documents, reports, and competitive proposals are improving the utility of their digital documents by improving the readers' (workers') experience. The common goal is to reduce or eliminate the time and effort wasted scrolling through documents to understand its content and to get to desired content. The white paper includes feature descriptions that are being deployed, as well as links to examples of leading-edge documents designed to improve the reading audience's productivity.